Blogs Exploring Deming’s Thoughts on Management
We are happy that there are several blogs exploring the application of Deming’s ideas to management of organizations. These blogs are likely to be of interest to our readers and we share links to several of them here.
The Deming SubReddit collects blog posts and other interesting resources on Deming’s management ideas. Blogs discussing Deming’s ideas that you may be interested in:
- The W. Edwards Deming Institute Blog (our own blog)
- Institute for Excellence (sample post: Create Value For The Customer The One Principle That Rules Them All by Mike Stoecklein)
- In Search of Profound Knowledge (Making Sense of Data – Understanding Variation to Make Better Decisions by Greg Graham)
- Catalysis blog (Stop Firefighting and Start Planning by Kim Barnas)
- Lean Blog (Highlights from a Great Book: “The Leader’s Handbook” by Mark Graban)
- Curious Cat Management Improvement Blog, my blog (Deming and Software Development)
- Think Different (The Big Shift by Bob Marshall)
Our Online Deming Management Resources page and the Deming SubReddit include even more related blogs. I hope you find these blogs as useful as I do.