Online Resources for Exploring the Ideas of W. Edwards Demingby John Hunter
There are many online resources for those looking to improve the practice of management in their organization in a way consistent with Dr. Deming’s management system. The W. Edwards Deming Institute maintains several online resources:
- The W. Edwards Deming Institute web site, which includes a wealth of resources including over 60 articles by Dr. Deming and a calendar of events (conferences and seminars)
- The W. Edwards Deming Institute blog (where you are now 🙂
- Webcasts: W. Edwards Deming Videos On Demand, Deming Institute YouTube channel, Deming Institute annual conference presentations (on Vimeo)
- Quotes by W. Edwards Deming – with sources
- Twitter: @DemingInstitute
- Deming Institute podcasts – @DemingPodcast
- Deming Institute Facebook page
- Deming Institute group on Linked In
The Deming sub-Reddit is a social site with links to online Deming blog posts, articles and resources.
Also see our full list for more online Deming resources, including blogs that frequently discuss Dr. Deming’s ideas.
Categorised as: system of profound knowledge