The most popular videos on The W. Edwards Deming Institute You Tube channel are, not surprisingly, those with Dr. Deming in them. The videos with the most views since they have been added are:...
- Avoid Doing the Wrong things Righter…But, “By What Method?”
- Russell Ackoff on Learning, Risks and Development
- More on Out of The Crisis: How Control Charts Can Help Us Fight COVID-19
- Deming Company was Ahead of COVID-19
- How Do I Apply New Management Ideas Without Executive Level Support?
- Make Time to Improve
- Exploring a World View Through the Lens of Profound Knowledge
- India Fights COVID-19 with Control Charts
- Dr. Deming on Leadership
- “We Thinking” in India, Mexico, UK, and US
- Presentation by Ackoff on Systems, Design and the Society
- Systemically Non-Systemic: COVID-19 through the Deming Lens
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Permissions beyond the scope of this license may be available at https://deming.org/deming-institute/contact-us.
articles book business change conference presentation continual improvement control charts culture customer focus data Deming Institute annual conference Dr. Deming education evidence based management guest post health care history innovation leadership learning long term thinking management management concepts management system management systems managing people motivation organization as a system performance appraisal podcast process improvement process thinking psychology quality tools quotes respect for people seminar statistics System of Profound Knowledge systems thinking theory of knowledge transformation understanding variation video webcasts