Our 10 Most Popular Posts in 2015by John Hunter
The most popular post on our blog this year:
- Myth: If You Can’t Measure It, You Can’t Manage It (2015)
- What’s Deming Got to Do With Agile Software Development and Kanban (2013)
- 2014 Deming Prize Awardees (2014)
- Dr. Deming Called for the Elimination of The Annual Performance Appraisal (2012)
- Deming and Lean: The Disparities and Similarities (2013)
- Deming Chain Reaction (2012)
- Deming’s 14 Points for Management (2013)
- Inspection is too late. The quality, good or bad, is already in the product. (2012)
- Knowledge of Variation (2012)
- A Bad System Will Beat a Good Person Every Time (2015)
The posts that were viewed the most on our blog in 2015. Our blog was started in October of 2012; the top 10 posts in 2015 included 2 posts from 2015, 1 from 2014, 3 from 2013 and 4 from 2012.
A few posts that were close but just missed making the top 10: Minimal Viable Product (2014), Appreciation for a System (2012), We Need to Understand Variation to Manage Effectively (2013) and Lessons From the Red Bead Experiment with Dr. Deming (2014).
Categorised as: The W. Edwards Deming Institute